Introduction to Site Control Starter
Welcome to Site Control!
Once you sign up for a LOVELAND account, you will have access to Site Control Starter. Site Control is your personal platform for working with property information. With Site Control, you can import property data, conduct a survey in the field with your mobile device, and map your survey results as they come streaming into your account in real-time. Site Control maps are easy to style so you can create beautiful interactive web maps without writing a single line of code. User-friendly tools like our data list view and our query builder help make complicated information digestible, so you can make well-informed planning and land use decisions while spending less time wrestling with parcel data.
Are you ready to get started?
- To get started with Site Control, the first you’ll want to do is create a map.
- Then, you might want to import data or start a property survey.
- Once you add data to your map, you can query your data and style your map.
Need some inspiration?
Check out what other people have accomplished with Site Control at makeloveland.com/reports. Projects include:
- Creating an inventory of every single property in the city of Cleveland
- Collecting a years worth of data on every single structure fire in Detroit
- Mapping lead contamination in water samples in Flint, MI
- Evaluating tornado damage in Portland, MI
Some of the guides on this support page will not apply to users with a Starter account. If you would like to have access to ALL of Site Control’s features, upgrade your account now.